It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:56 pm

HACKED

Anything that does not fall under another category.
brad jr

HACKED

Post by brad jr » Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:18 am

Brad jr and Unrated had all my shit last night @ 10pm 11-21-19 logging in today @ 6pm 11-22-19 and everything worth of value is off my accounts, and the ge please check the trade logs and who was on my account. im almost 150$ deep in this server and 5 days.. i have place holders of the items i had, no one has my info.. lots others have been hacked as well

Shanks

Re: HACKED

Post by Shanks » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:27 am

I would like to add for your information that Brad is spamming Yell & Helpchat claiming that i hacked him.
Insulting my mother, saying i'm a slave, and many other things.

Then he says that i contacted the owner, Said i was him (Brad Jr), And somehow got his password from the owner.

And after so much talking about me Hacking him, Or getting his password from the owner, he gets confused in his own bullshit so he threatens to DDOS me, Or in his words "Worse than DDOS"

Now i'm pretty sure the owner can't even see players passwords since usually this is encrypted, But lets say he could do you think he would just tell a random person? Its your password to begin with, why would you ever ask the owner what your password is?

Your story makes no sense, and i didnt hack you so i didnt even want to bother defending myself.
But you and your friends kepth insulting me, i'm sure thats not allowed and certainly not nice!

Shanks

Re: HACKED

Post by Shanks » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:18 am