It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:55 pm

Reporting Elysian for abusing his power for the 3rd time

Anything that does not fall under another category.
micheal 420

Reporting Elysian for abusing his power for the 3rd time

Post by micheal 420 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:26 pm

Well here we go again i simply listen to this retards rule and i don't talk shit in the help chat but i guess it doesn't matter where i speak since this fucking retard will constantly keep abusing his powers and muting me. IT SIMPLY STATES THERE IS NO RULES OTHER THAN FLAMING THE HELP CC AND ADVERTISING OTHER SERVERS. Explain what rule i broke please because i didn't know you could take away my freedom speech lmfao. This kid is not fit to be staff especially 1 of the only 2 we have. We loose players daily because of people like this, to entitled and thinks he's better than the rest along with his little friend.
http://prntscr.com/ped4lp Can't even do slayer without this guy getting upset lmfao.
http://prntscr.com/ped02x

Elysian

Re: Reporting Elysian for abusing his power for the 3rd time

Post by Elysian » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:41 pm

Good try, Firstly you got muted for bad mouthing a staff member, and the server itself, We have all the proof we need in the discord don't worry, Also its lose* not loose, And Nice try on the slayer comment, Greater nechraels do not count towards Nechrael task, Which everybody knows, You came there with one intention, And that was to crash me and try to annoy me. Maybe if you stop calling people immature, And realize maybe it is yourself who is immature, You wont keep getting yourself muted?
Test

micheal 420

Post by micheal 420 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:49 pm

Ya lets see all this proof because from what i recall giving my opinion isn't against the rules sorry if your fake ass takes it to heart because thats who you are you simply just get butt hurt over everythinggg so like i said before you are unfit to be a staff member. As in for slayer i acctually have a 42 greater nech slayer task :lol: :lol: so there for relax. Not always out to get you but i guess thats just how you feel so you feel the need to constantly abuse your powers on me but thats ok the players are starting to see it aswell you and your 2 little friends will not keep the server alive, its only a matter of time before everyone just leaves.
Last edited by micheal 420 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elysian

Post by Elysian » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:50 pm

I'm not even going to continue to argue with you, It's a waste of time.
Btw you can't get them as a task.
Test

micheal 420

Post by micheal 420 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:50 pm

Elysian keep avoiding the fact that you abuse your powers. As in for the slayer task i guess thats just for me to know and for you to find out :) Someone with such low self esteem shouldn't have the power you do lmfao and its pretty hilarious what everyone was saying and the fact that you only got the screen shots of what i was saying but that just proves my point even more for the fact that you are simply targeting me but thats ok! EVERYONE IS SEEING IT.

micheal 420

Post by micheal 420 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:04 pm

I don't think i've ever seen you try buy peoples love anymore than you are now Elysian its really hilarious lmfao.