It is currently Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:28 pm

mystery boxes

Anything that does not fall under another category.
f ndn

mystery boxes

Post by f ndn » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:58 pm

ok now since there's a lot of cash and more items in the game. the mystery boxes should be Nerfed some to keep the eco balanced . super rares like phats, weens maks, santas and extreme and legendary scrolls should be like 1 out of 8 chance to get a super rare. and the rares like bp, bandos set, (i) rings, regular donator scroll, super scroll , zenyte shard, cerb boots, ballista, armadyl crossbow and barrows full sets should be like 1 out of 3 chance to get. and whips,furys, amulet of damned smouldering stone and resources and supplies should be more common to get (add resources like dark crabs,anglers, restores, brews, super restores, overloads, dragon arrows,cannon balls, crystal keys )to mystery boxes but make it enough worth the mystery box of resources. make cash like 1 out of 2 chance to get 30-75m(should lower the cash some now to have the eco more balanced as well).

you can add super mystery boxes with just rares and super rares in it and just 50-100m in them for 250 donator points . super m boxes guarantee a chance at a super rare or rare item 100% but ofc its rng which ever item it picks

loki

Re: mystery boxes

Post by loki » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:14 am

would say all mystery boxes should have less cash in it

Lawless
Site Admin

Re: mystery boxes

Post by Lawless » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:22 pm

We are planning to add super mystery boxes in the future, but I do believe that our current mystery boxes are perfectly balanced the way they are. I don't think I would change anything about how they currently are to be honest.