It is currently Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:14 pm

Kind of a longshot:

Anything that does not fall under another category.
LLama

Kind of a longshot:

Post by LLama » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:33 am

Player owned Land.

This would let players for example buy and island, like entrana or tutorial island, any area not planned on being used for game content, and on their land they can essentially run their own kingdom type deal. They could pay in game currency (Gp or make an alternative specifically for kingdoms etc) in order to have resource spawns, (rune, addy, magic trees, fishing spots, etc.) aswell as npcs or bosses. You could make the lands start out having to be donated for and available to be purchased by those that donate for in game items/currency. (Just an idea)
"I swear to drunk I'm not god" - Lil Wayne

Cartmans dad

Re: Kind of a longshot:

Post by Cartmans dad » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:07 am

What an actual fuck :D thats terrible, so all you gonna do is sit in your kingdom and never come back, and imagine everyone is doing that :D and i guess it reqs some siriuos coding.

Lawless
Site Admin

Post by Lawless » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:15 pm

Although it seems like an interesting idea at first, I don't think it would be a good idea to limit our options of where we can add future content, just because someone has bought a piece of land in the game.

Much better would be something like a player-owned house. Although that would probably take ages to code, so I'm not sure if we would do that yet. Maybe someday, who knows.

f ndn

Post by f ndn » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:50 pm

Cartmans dad wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:07 am
What an actual fuck :D thats terrible, so all you gonna do is sit in your kingdom and never come back, and imagine everyone is doing that :D and i guess it reqs some siriuos coding.
lmfa0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LLama

Post by LLama » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:13 pm

Lawless wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:15 pm
Although it seems like an interesting idea at first, I don't think it would be a good idea to limit our options of where we can add future content, just because someone has bought a piece of land in the game.

Much better would be something like a player-owned house. Although that would probably take ages to code, so I'm not sure if we would do that yet. Maybe someday, who knows.
True, but it could also be instanced.
"I swear to drunk I'm not god" - Lil Wayne

Lawless
Site Admin

Post by Lawless » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:13 pm

i don't think this would be a very good idea in the long run, not to mention that players aren't exactly waiting for this. It seems like an original idea, but I don't think it would work, nor be worth the time and effort to make it.