It is currently Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:46 pm

Each donator rank increases % by 5 to get a unique item from raids chest

Anything that does not fall under another category.
Post Reply
f ndn
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:36 pm

Each donator rank increases % by 5 to get a unique item from raids chest

Post by f ndn » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:17 pm

You know how 100k points = 20% chance of receiving a unique item from the raids chest . Each donator rank should add a 5% extra bonus each rank like reg donators make it a 25% chance , super make it a 30% chance , extreme make it’s a 45% chance and extreme makes it a 40% chance to get a unique item. I think that’s fair and allow Ironman to donate but only for untradebalea and rank so it can help them increase their chances also to make it fair just Incase they want to donate to have that benefit too .

Cartmans dad
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:05 am

Re: Each donator rank increases % by 5 to get a unique item from raids chest

Post by Cartmans dad » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:36 pm

Support ^^ or atleast remove 20% cap to make to 80% like osrs

Fat Ol Doinks
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:32 pm

Re: Each donator rank increases % by 5 to get a unique item from raids chest

Post by Fat Ol Doinks » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:09 pm

Support 100% gives more of an incentive for people to donate

loki
Posts: 141
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:31 pm

Re: Each donator rank increases % by 5 to get a unique item from raids chest

Post by loki » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:23 pm

i do not support this, to much stuff is donator now. we dont need everything to be it

User avatar
Lawless
Site Admin
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:00 am

Re: Each donator rank increases % by 5 to get a unique item from raids chest

Post by Lawless » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:10 pm

Donators already receive bonus raid points depending on their rank, so I see no need to add this.

Post Reply
cron