It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:01 pm

Weekend Update- New event?

Gsharp

Weekend Update- New event?

Post by Gsharp » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:37 pm

Alright Boyz,

First of all i'd like to thank everyone who participated in the event this past weekend! It involved many players of the community, we had many winners and a huge involvement overall..! I'd like to personally thank Furyy, Drunk and Zen for donating items for the giveaway and helping me host the event. I'd also like to apologize if some players felt underwhelmed or found a problem with the giveaway, the point was to bring the server together and help players overall.. In the end it serves as an experience to help us all be better in the next event.

With that being said, i'd love to hear your thoughts on this weekends event... LETS RAID COX. Let's all get together in one cc (Help) gear up and lets all go finish up the Chambers of Xeric. Would love to see the involvement of new and old players, all helping each other out and getting some loot. Let me know what you think in the comments or in game, i personally think it would be very fun even if its just for 1 hour. Corp raid could be a possibility too.

Anyways, that's all from me for now. Thank you for your time,
Keep raiding Boyz!