It is currently Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:39 am

Salve amulet (e/ei) and imbued rings

Lawless
Site Admin

Salve amulet (e/ei) and imbued rings

Post by Lawless » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:19 pm

Ever since we added the revenants, players have requested the addition of the salve amulet (e) and (ei). In OSRS, the (e) version requires completion of a quest and the (ei) version required nightmare points from the nightmare zone, a minigame we don't have.

I've tried to come up with a solution, but I'm lacking inspiration. Three possibilities I see are the slayer store, blood money store and the pk store. Even so, I'm not sure what a proper price setting would be, so I'm hoping the community can give some input on where it would be best to add the item and what price would seem reasonable.

The same goes for imbued rings. I have received the complaint that it takes forever to obtain one considering there's only a limited amount of pking activity and the price is rather high. I'd like to add an alternative way to obtain these as well, but I'm not sure where or at what price. Ideas?

Elysian

Re: Salve amulet (e/ei) and imbued rings

Post by Elysian » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:32 pm

I'd go with slayer point unlock for both (e) and (ei) since the amulet is already a slayer point unlock, For the Imbued rings you could add the imbued scrolls to Dag kings drop table since they already drop the rings themselves, Or blood money would work

Since the Salve amulet is 250 slayer points - You could add an unlock for (e) for an additional 150 points-
and the unlock for (ei) for an additional 100 points after that possibly.

Imbue scrolls could be on the dag kings very rare drop table.
Test

Barbie

Re: Salve amulet (e/ei) and imbued rings

Post by Barbie » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:09 pm

Elysian wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:32 pm
I'd go with slayer point unlock for both (e) and (ei) since the amulet is already a slayer point unlock, For the Imbued rings you could add the imbued scrolls to Dag kings drop table since they already drop the rings themselves, Or blood money would work

Since the Salve amulet is 250 slayer points - You could add an unlock for (e) for an additional 150 points-
and the unlock for (ei) for an additional 100 points after that possibly.

Imbue scrolls could be on the dag kings very rare drop table.
I agree with you on this Ely, additional options will help a lot