It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:50 pm

27 November 2019: imbued jewelry, salve, bugfixes

All updates will be listed here.
Lawless
Site Admin

27 November 2019: imbued jewelry, salve, bugfixes

Post by Lawless » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:11 pm

• You can now purchase Tarn's diary at the general store for 2M coins to enchant your salve amulet.
  • You can now use rings of recoil, either noted or unnoted, on a ring of suffering to apply a recoil effect.
  • You can now enchant the Ring of the Gods, Ring of Suffering (regular and recoil) and Salve Amulet (regular and enchanted) at the Imbue handler.
  • You can now choose to enchant any piece of jewelry at the Imbue handler with slayer points instead of PK points.
  • Requirements to equip (and/or bonuses) have been fixed for the following items:
    • Steel pickaxe
    • Adamant (pick)axe
    • Rune pickaxe
    • Dragon (pick)axe
    • Infernal (pick)axe
    • Adamant sword
    • Rune cane
    • Mirror shield
    • Fremennik shield
    • Heraldic shields
    • Hardleather body
  • The ring of stone can now be properly equipped in the ring slot.
  • All zenyte jewelry now requires a hitpoints level of 75 to wear, which was not always the case.
  • A bug has been fixed where quickly opening mystery boxes might lead to losing a box.
  • Greater Nechryael now counts toward completion of the Nechryael slayer task.
  • Insatiable Bloodveld, Mutated Bloodveld and Insatiable mutated Bloodveld now all count toward completion of the Bloodveld slayer task.
  • Ring of recoil will now break after dealing 40 recoil damage, instead of 200. The amount of damage already dealt is now saved to your character file so it is not reset on death or when logging out. You can check the amount of damage it can deal by operating it.

Devoided

Re: 27 November 2019: imbued jewelry, salve, bugfixes

Post by Devoided » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:02 am

Great updates! I've been doing a fair amount of Vorkath lately, so having the salve ammy (ei) will make things a bit nicer. :)

f ndn

Re: 27 November 2019: imbued jewelry, salve, bugfixes

Post by f ndn » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:02 pm

Hopefully it has its bonuses I don’t see in on undead combat dummy showing the same hits with the necklace on and off. And paid 1k slay points idk if it works though like I said not showing up on dummy I haven’t tried on vorkath yet though