It is currently Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:55 pm

Account hacked/Disabled

Anything that does not fall under another category.
neutralish1

Account hacked/Disabled

Post by neutralish1 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:16 am

Hi,

Today I've noticed that I was unable to login to my original account - Neutralish, due to it being disabled. Afterwards I tried to login to the forums with the same account, however, to no success as it specified that login details were incorrect. All in all, i am not entirely sure what actually happened here as it seems to me that I was compliant with all the rules of the server, so the only probable explanation I have is that it was hacked. If you could shed some light on the situation, that would be greatly appreciated.

Pikachu
Site Admin

Re: Account hacked/Disabled

Post by Pikachu » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:51 pm

Hi, your game account has been hacked. To prevent the hacker to access your account again, we temporarily banned your account. We unbanned your account now and added the stolen items back to your account. To keep your account and items safe in the future, it is recommended to use a unique password and pin. Please let us know if there is still anything we can help you with.

neutralish1

Post by neutralish1 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:05 am

Many thanks! I successfully logged in into the game, however I am unable to login to the forums with the respective account, if you could help with that as well that would be greatly appreciated.

Pikachu
Site Admin

Post by Pikachu » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:33 pm

Have you already registered a forum account with the name 'neutralish'? Cause I can't find a forum account with that name.