It is currently Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:33 pm
All updates will be listed here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Whenever you die or teleport out of a raid, you will now only lose 40% of the points that you had gathered in that particular raid, instead of 40% of your total raid points. This means that if your raid becomes bugged, you can now teleport away without too much of a penalty and dying will no longer cause you to lose all the points you had saved from previous raids. This change applies to both Raids I and II.
- The Lunar spell "spellbook swap" now works.
- A bug has been fixed where several Lunar spells would not use up any runes.
- You can now operate a magic cape inside the wilderness to swap your spellbook. You can also do this by right-clicking the cape in your inventory and using the "spellbook" option. Just like OSRS, you can only use this 5 times per 24 hours.
- The accuracy of the Armadyl godsword special attack has been increased.
- You can now equip the Western banner 1 & 2.
- Dagannoths now drop the Berserker helm.
- Taking damage in combat will no longer result in windows or interfaces closing.
- Uncut onyx drops are now always announced globally.