It is currently Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:57 pm

Gargoyle boss

Post your suggestions here. Please include polls so we know how many people support your suggestion!
KohilaMilf

Gargoyle boss

Post by KohilaMilf » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:47 pm

First of all I want to thank you for this nice server.

I didn't actually know where to post this, but this seemed like the right place.

So I was thinking of using dwarf cannon and making myself some ammo because I'm ironman and it helps out in some places. When I was about to make myself ammo I found out that I can make Granite cannonballs which are stronger than normal ones, but when I was looking it up how to make those I found out from another player, that you can get granite dust from Gargoyle boss which is by the way not mentioned in the drop viewer. The same player mentioned that in OSRS you can obtain 1 time key from gargoyles for the boss, but the key is also not mentioned in the drop table and when the same player who told me this tried to open the boss gate in slayer tower it didn't say anything or do anything. So I wanted to know that if there is possible to get to that boss and make granite cannonballs and if it's not then I would suggest you to add those necessary details to kill and craft.