It is currently Mon May 25, 2020 1:01 am

Sharp is a dog.

Report someone on the forums or report in-game spammers/advertisers to be dealt with
Sharp is a dog

Sharp is a dog.

Post by Sharp is a dog » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:33 am

I just started the server for 30 seconds. Asked in the help chat if the Eco is fucked because on most servers is it. Someone said nah we are good so i was like ok lets check the vote shop. I open it ( without doing::vote first ) I see a blowpipe for 10.000 vote points. I was like holy fuck 10.000 days for a fucking bp? So i asked it and someone told me to stfu and look at ::vote. Aka mister sharp. I was like oke fucktard i didnt know that. Ban. instant.

Made an new account to say 1 line.
Imagine mod abusing. Instant perm mute.
Goddamn get this guy in line man. Image[/img]

Lawless
Site Admin

Re: Sharp is a dog.

Post by Lawless » Mon May 04, 2020 10:17 pm

Granted, you weren't being overly friendly when you joined our server, which promted Gsharp to believe you had only come here to troll and not to actually play the game. It looks like he drew the wrong conclusions rather quickly. Our guidelines state that a players should be warned before being issued a 24-hour mute, which he did not do. My apologies that this happened, we have talked to him and hope this will not happen again, at least not without a prior warning.

For your information, you were muted, not banned. Our helpers can only issue (ip)mutes, not bans. Normally, the mute should have been lifted by now. If not, please let us know.